Thinking of You

Today while watching the Chicago Bears loose, ugh!, I was creative in my craft room.  I really wanted to participate in the Moxie's Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week Challenges.  This card is for the Metallic Color Challenge and the DeNami Sketch Challenge #6.


I just got a new shipment of DeNami stamps and had to use them for the challenges.  I used the DeNami Hearts Stamp set to create the patterned paper with Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink.  You might not see them all, but I did use all 4 of them.  Next was the Love Swans.  This is such a pretty stamp.  I used the Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink and embossed it with clear powder.  The sentiment is DeNami also, and I embossed that too.  Once I had everything laid out together I knew something was missing.  I looked through my ribbon and found the perfect addition, add in some pearls and I had all the pieces to complete this card.

Here are the inspiration photos ...
Moxie Metallic Color Challenge

The hardest part of the Moxie challenges is matching those marvelous colors.  How did I do?

Products used ...
  • Stamps:  DeNami Hearts Stamps Set, Love Swans and Sentiment
  • Paper:  Bazzill & DCWV Christmas Pack for Gold
  • Ink:  Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
  • Other:  American Crafts Zing Clear Embossing Powder, Paper Studio Ribbon and Hero Arts Pearls
  • Tools:  Adhesive, 1/16" Mini Glue Dots and 1/4" Pop Dots
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Michele Gross said…
Just beautiful! I love the background you've created with the sweet little hearts! Lovely card and great use of the sketch! Glad you joined us at The DeNami Sketch Challenge!
Paulina said…
Oh Ruza, this card is absolutely beautiful! I love your stamp choices; they all go together beautifully!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami sketch challenge!
~Tammy~ said…
This is beautiful Ruza!
Lisa Petrella said…
Such a lovely card, Ruza!!! Your handstamped background turned out so pretty!!! And those pearls are the perfect finishing touches!! Great job!
Unknown said…
Ruza this is gorgeous! I love the swans paired with the hearts. Fun bow and pearls too!
Andrea M said…
What a gorgeous card Ruza!!! WOW! Thanks so much for joining us at DeNami Design for our sketch challenge!!!
Laurie said…
Another gorgeous card! WOW! Just beautiful!
Hey Ruza! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)