Cheers!

For those of you following my posts today I wanted to let you know that not all of the cards were created in one day.  Two of my cards were made yesterday while doing laundry.  Now that Spring Break is over, and Katie is back in school, I was able to play a little this afternoon and created two more cards.

This card was created for the Sketch Challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges C4C81.  Now I'm not a drinker, but I thought this was appropriate now that Spring Break is over and I'm feeling a little better. ;o)

This card can be used for any occasion ... birthday, wedding, graduation, retirement, etc.  The fabric florals were colored with copic markers to match the colors of my card.

Here's to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Good Times by Anna Wight
 - Paper:  Paper Cut, Bazzill and Neenah
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Paris Dusk, Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink, and Copic Markers
 - Extras:  Fabric Fancies Floral Embellishments, and some floral that came with a make 'n take from last years CHA in Chicago, and a Burgundy Brad
 - Tools:  Nestabilities Rectangles S4-319, trimmer, and tape

Comments