Congrats ...

Hello again.  The current color challenge at Paper Pretties (PWC159) is White on White.  This is the perfect challenge for a wedding card. 

I'm also submitting this card for the Paper Crafts Magazine's Gallery Idol 2011.


Very CAS card here.  After embossing my white cardstock, I tied on the White/Iridescent Ribbon, and then popped on the stamped doily and cut it to size.  Note:  I found that adding a white circle behind the doily to give it more stability.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Happily Ever After
 - Paper:  Recollections White
 - Ink:  Memento Paris Dusk
 - Extra:  Wilson 4" Doily, and DeNami White/Iridescent 5/8" Ribbon
 - Tools:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Scissors, Trimmer, ATG, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Comments

Chris said…
beautiful and elegant card, thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.