You make my world go round ...

Hello.  Hope all of you are having a great week so far.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by for the DeNami Design Blog Hop and left me some very sweet comments.

My card today was created with another freebie from Sassy Studio Design over at Paper Craft Planet.  This lovely is called ... Popcorn Patty.

The current Sassy Studio Design Friday Challenge is called At the Movies, and coordinates with Sassy Studio Designs new release which you can find here

I combined the Movie theme with an amusement park.  Not sure it will qualify for the challenge but I really enjoyed putting this one together. 
After coloring Popcorn Patty I fussy cut her out, and put her on the side.  Cut out the hill from some scrap and adhered it to the base card.  Then pulled out my Admit One set from Lawn Fawn, and stamped me a cute Ferris wheel, some tickets, the lovely sentiments, and colored them with my copic markers.  Added some Stormy Sky distress ink, attached Popcorn Patty with some small zots and 3D Foam Squares, put some crystal lacquer on the popcorn and windows of the Ferris wheel, and added the rhinestones.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Design, and Lawn Fawn's Admit One
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami, and Bazzill Scrap
 - Ink:  Mementos Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans
 - Extras:  Kaiser Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Tim Holtz Adapter, ATG, Small Zots, 3D Foam Squares, and 3D Crystal Lacquer

Comments