Happy Birthday ...

Scraptastical Kreations
Design Team Announcement,
and card, is located here

Sassy Studio Designs PCP Challenge is really awesome this week.  It's called "Plunder Yer Booty!", and Sassy Studio provide some awesome Pirate Digi Stamps to create with.
After printing this Precious Pirate, I colored here with my copic markers, and different inks.  To get the moon for the sentiment I used a trick I learned last Friday at Craft Fancy in Arlington Hts., IL.  I used a 1" punch on a post-it note, layed it on the design and dry embossing around it.  Then I stamped the sentiment inside the moon.  I don't know how well it shows up bet I used some glitter pens on the sword, around the seams of her blouse and on the feather.

Once I layered the design on my cardstock I added my gems.  I also decorated the inside of the card.
I printed the treasure map from the Pirate Accessories, inked it up with some distress ink and a red marker.  I scored part of the scroll, and only put tape on the corner to attached it to the inside of the card.  I will use scotch tape to put some birthday money under the map for my nephew who turns 17 this week.  He, of course, will have to figure out were his birthday present is.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Designs Precious Pirate & Pirate Accessories, and DeNami PF48 Thoughtful Greeting Stamp Set
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami Navy Blue, and Bazzill Basics Grey
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, At you Spica Sky Blue & Clear Glitter Pen, Silver Faber Castell Metallic Pitt Artist Pen, Studio G Yellow Chalk, Versa Color Orange, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Work Lipstick - Wild Honey - Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain, and Memento Paris Dusk
 - Extras:  ATD Pur Bubbles & Bling Stickers, Couple of Hero Arts Green Pearls, and Kaiser Black Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, ATG, EKS 1" Circle Punch, Post-it Note, and Darice Embossing Brushes

Comments

Kate said…
Love this. This is perfect.

Kate
Carla said…
Oh your pirate lady is awesome... I love your sun technique, such a fabulous tip. The map is perfect on the inside, I love it. I'm taking 2 copic classes Sat... I can't wait!!! Hugs,