I Cheerish You ...

This lovely card was made for all of my Followers, new and old.  I really appreciate your following me, and appreciate all of your loving comments.

I used the super cute Scraptastical Kreations "I Cheerish You" Digital Stamp which can be found HERE.  After printing this lovely, I colored it in with my Copic Markers then used dies for the square and scalloped border, and applied some distress ink.  I layered them all together, popped on a second set of cherries with 3D Foam Tape, then added a rhinestone over the "i".  I also used my Spica pen to add glitter to her lashes.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamp:  Scraptastical Kreations "I Cheerish You" Digital Stamp
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wild Honey & Walnut Stains, Spica Clear Glitter Pen
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-128 Classic Squares Small & S4-129 Classic Scalloped Squares Small, Scissors, Darice Embossing Brush, ATG & 3D Foam Tape

Comments

Danica said…
cute!
~Tammy~ said…
Now that is just too sweet and adorable! Beautiful coloring!