Ho Ho Ho! ....

I have been making Christmas cards for the last couple of days in preparation of the holidays.  I'm sure I will make many more over the next month. 

We have the Crazy 4 Challenge #110 ~ Clean and Simple 1-layer card.

I even decorated the inside. 


And we have Wee Memories Challenge #73 ~ Free for all.

I've seen many other designers create cards with this type of border technique, and decided to give it a try.  It was fun and so easy to create this border.  I may use this card as a jumping point for my A Muse November Workshop. Hmmmm.

Thank you for stopping by!


Products used ...
 - Stamps:  A Muse Studio Holiday Tags
 - Paper:  A Muse Studio Sugar
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, and Spica Pens Red, Black, Green & Orange
 - Tools:  Ruler

Comments

Brandi said…
Love the simple clean layout! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!
Great one layer card, Ruza! Thank you so much for joining us at Wee Memories. :)
Amy Kolling said…
Ack, what a great one layer card! I love the CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!