Spring Dance layout ...

Another day of scrapbooking for me.  Today's page was created for Just Us Girls Challenge #135.  In honor of National Scrapbook Day this week's challenge was to create a layout. 

This is the first of many pages I will create for Katie's Spring Dance. I just hope her teacher emails me the other pictures that were taken.
Now that the page is done, I can see where I would have made some changes. Sigh!  Oh well, at least I know that Katie will love this addition to the 2012 Scrapbook I'm making for her.

Here is the sketch that provided for us to work from.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Maria said…
Great layout thanks so much for playing along with Jugs Us Girls!
Emily Keaton said…
Such a sweet layout, Ruza!!
Shelby said…
Adorable layout and I'm sure Katie just loved it.

Shelby
~Tammy~ said…
What a special day to preserve those memories! Great job with the provided sketch!