... Meljen's Designs New Release ...


This is my 3rd post today, scroll down for
the QKR Stampede & Sassy Fabulous Freebie Friday projects.

**********************

I have a new Meljen's Designs New Digi Stamp Release to share with you today.  I hope you are going to LOVE these new stamps as much as I do!

Introducing Sweetheart Bear!


I couldn't resist making a Valentine's Day card with this adorable Sweetheart Bear for my husband.  I colored here with Copic Markers, used a Red Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen on the swirls and hearts, outlined the candy box with a White Gelly Roll Pen, and applied my new Victorian Velvet Tim Holtz Distress Ink around the edges.  The background was created with Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Mini Deck DP, and Fancy Pants Time Spring DP.  The hearts are from another new product ... Classic Hearts Die set from Nestabilities.  I used the smallest heart, distressed the edges, and popped them on.

She's a beauty right!  
Now here's a peak of all the Stamps being released today!



I know a lot of you are going to LOVE these new Full-Figure stamps! Melissa did an amazing job with these Diva's!!!

More inspiration projects can be found over at the Meljen's Design Blog, and you all of these lovely stamps are available in the Meljen's Store.  Melissa is having a New Year Sale & Giveaway in the Store so make sure you check it out while you're there.


I am entering this card in The Paper Players Challenge #127, Love is in the Air.



Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Copics:  RV10, RV32, RV34, RV69, R29, R39, RV29
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Brown & Kraft cardstock

Comments

Kathy said…
This is darling Ruza. Love the bear in pink, so sweet and girly.
Robin said…
Fabulous Ruza! Hugs, Robin
Shelby said…
Such a sweet bear and it is perfect for Valentine's! Love how you've done the bear in pink and you've shown her off beautifully.

Shelby