3 Cheers for you! ...

Good morning! I hope you had a marvelous weekend, and survived the St. Patrick's Day Celebrations! This is the first of two projects that I'll be sharing with you today.

Sassy Studio Designs is the Sponsor for this fortnights Fetch a Sketch Challenge #46.


Now if you are a regular follower of my blog, you know that shaped cards are not a regular occurrence. I love how they look, but tend to struggle with them.  So here goes ...


I'm truly loving the new Sassy Studio Designs Oz the Great & Powerful Release, so I had to pull out Oz Sassy for today's project! I didn't go with the traditional colors, but love how the bluish grey and pink look together! The sentiment is from Create with TLC, and I thought it was a perfect pairing as I'm thinking of using the card for a H.S. Graduate this year.

To get the large circles I pulled out my old trusty Creative Memories Custom Cutting System (circles). The size of my card fits nicely in a 5-3/4" Square Envelope.

I hope you check out what the rest of the Sassy Designers created on the SSD Blog, then hop on over to Fetch a Sketch for all the details on how you can win some awesome Sassy Studio Designs Digital Stamps!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, AMS Slate & Venitian cardstock, Recollections Signature Special Border, Nestabilities Ribbon Banner Die (S4-324).

Comments

Ruza, what a super cute card! Love the colors you used. So pretty!
Alex said…
Wow!
Your card looks great
Good luck to challenge.
If you wish to you on my blog, I would have to sign him!
Tip Top said…
Fantastic! And you did a great job with the sketch too!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges