Anything Goes with Love to Create ...

This is my 2nd post today, so please scroll down to see
which Challenge Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this week.

******************************


This week our Sponsors are ...


I created today's card using the cool Peg leg Pete from Dr. Digi. He was colored with my Copic Markers, and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen. The shimmer from the Clear Star Pen looks silver in my picture, but trust me when I say the shimmer looks cool in person.  Since I planned to use the Freshly Made Sketch #77 for today's card I search on-line for a map to go behind Pete. No pirate should be without his map! I plan on adding a pirate birthday sentiment on the inside, and I still need to come up with. :D


Now I hope you'll add your projects to this week "Anything Goes" Challenge. Now head on over to the Love to Create Challenge Blog for the prize details.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Kraft cardstock, Heidi Swapp No Limits 6x6 DP, Tim Holtz French Roast Distress Ink, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, AMS French Roast Twine, DeNami Button from the Fall Assortment.

Comments

Jen Mitchell said…
What a fun take on the sketch! That pirate is so cool! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
This is a great card! I love the fun-ness of the image you've used - he's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Shelby said…
What a wonderfully fun image and he makes the perfect center piece for a pirate's card! Awesome work

Shelby