Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny ...

Spring is here! NOT! High's here in Northern Illinois are only going to be in the low 30's FH today, and we're expecting snow this weekend. Ugh! We had a late winter, but I'm really hoping warmer weather will arrive soon. Crafting in a warm house has made getting thru the cold days we've been having a little bit easier.

Speaking of crafting, I have a new Meljen's Designs Challenge to share with you today.  This week Challenge #152 is Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny. What does that mean you ask? Well, we are creating Notecards no bigger in size than 3" x 3".


I created three Birthday Notecards using the Fancy Gift Box stamp. Each card is 3" x 3" in size. When I saw today's challenge I remembered how Tabbatha, my fellow Design Team Member, created her cards for the Cupcake Release on February 22nd. Tabbatha printed the cupcakes in three different colors, and proceeded to create her cards. They truly looked awesome, and inspired my design for today's Notecards.  I didn't leave them alone though ... I just had to pop some color on the Gift Boxes, and coordinated the colors with the cardstock I used. This was a great way to use up some of the scraps I had laying around.

Yellow/Blue 

 Cream/Brown

 Black/Orange

I hope you are inspired to get out your scraps and created some Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Notecards, and link them up for the Meljen's Challenge this week!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock, and scraps from Bazzill & Recollections, Copic Markers, Clear Gelly Roll Pens, Orange Spica Pen.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so glad you tried it Ruza! They all look fab, and you are right they really do use up all the scraps around. :D
Unknown said…
These are beautiful!! These little cards are really fun to make! Yours turned out adorable!
Janice said…
These are delightful - I love CAS, Jx