April Showers Bring May Flowers ...

Good morning! Hope you are having a marvelous week! Today I have a new Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge for you.

(let see flowers on your project this week)


Today's card features the lovely Dorothy Honey. She is one of the older Sassy Images and she is truly adorable! Dorothy was colored with my favorite medium ... Copic Markers. The flowers and vine are from a new die that I picked up a couple weeks ago called Cottage Cutz Flower Vine.

My layout is based on a Sketch by Carly (#63). I miss Carly's Sketches, and I'm happy that I have a couple on my computer for inspiration.

We all love flowers and I know a lot of you add flowers to your creations. So I hope my creation today inspires you to share your creation with us over at the Sassy Studio Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill & AMS Gingham cardstock, Papetry Ink Canvas Impression Plate, Cottage Cutz Flower Vice, Recollections Pearls.

Comments

Kathy said…
This is so pretty Ruza. I love your bright vibrant coloring. Her hair looks amazing. The vine and flower die is great, too. Another great card!
Michelle said…
Love this card Ruza - what a great sketch to use, note to self 'Must use more sketches!"
How cute, Ruza! Love those bright colors you used.
Mary G. said…
Great card, Ruza!! Love the gingham papers and those flowers and flourishes are perfect!!!