Blog Update ...

As many of you know Google Friends is scheduled to disappear at the end of June. Because of this change I have added a NEW way for you to Follow my Blog.  I've added the Google+ Bar for you to follow my Blog via Google+. However, if you are not part of Google+ please become a follower via email so you don't miss any of my posts.

UPDATED 06/14/2013 ... I've removed the Google+ option for following my Blog. If you wish to continue following my blog please do so via email. Thank you!

I am back to creating after a mini-vacation, and I'm looking forward to sharing my creations for the upcoming Stamp Annie*Thing NEW Release Mini-Blog Hop on June 13th & 14th.


Along with the NEW Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge and a NEW QKR Challenge on Friday.

Until then ... have a marvelous week!

Ruza

Comments