Sweet thoughts of you ...

Good morning! Summer is officially hear in Northern Illinois. That means warmer weather and a lot of Summer thunderstorms that just pop out of nowhere. On a sad note. My heart, thoughts & prayers go out to all of those that are affected by the floods in Canada!!!

My post is a bit on the long side today, so thank you for staying with me. 

*************************

(create a project that incorporates colors from this lovely photo)

Our Sponsors this week are StampArt Design by Kathryne & A Day for Daisies

Colors used: Cream (cardstock), Green, Greyish Purple 

The adorable girl I used is called Lulu from StampArt Design by Kathryne. I thought this beauty along with the Sentiments that you get with her would be perfect to design some cards for Operation Write Home (OWH). So I did what I normally do when I plan to mass-produce an image. I colored Lulu with my Copic Markers, scanned her into my computer in full color, and then printed out a dozen colored Lulu's and cut her out. 

For the Sentiments I created bubbles in Microsoft Word and added the Sentiments inside, then printed six (6) of each Sentiment on Papertry Ink Vintage Cream cardstock.


Here are some pictures of each set of cards.



Each card is slightly different from the other, and I truly LOVE how they turned out. So CAS and beautiful! These cards will be shipped off to OWH along with many others on July 1st.

Now I encourage you to hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check out what the other Designers created to inspire you this week! All I can say is "Amazing"!!!

I can't wait to see what you create with these colors!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products: 
 ... Stamps: StampArt by Kathryne Lulu
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Bazzill
 ... Dies: Poppy Stamps Grassland Border, Memory Box Tall Birch

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! LURVE!!!
Ruza, these are gorgeous! You have done so much work! They are so lovely. I love your idea for the OWH. Wonderful! Your colouring of Lulu is fab. I'll share it on posts for you. xx Kathryne