May you dance with fairies ...

Good morning! If you are here for the DeNami Summer Splash Blog Hop, please scroll down or go here. For today, I have a new Love to Create Challenge to share with you.


Our Sponsor this week is Whoopsi Daisy


Whoopsi Daisy gave the DT Team two Sheets to create our projects for this week. I chose to use Sheet #441-1. The fairy is so adorable, and was super fun to color. I'll be truthful and tell you that once she was colored I ran into a road block. When that happens I hop around and look at different sketches for inspiration. I decided to use Deconstructed Sketch #108 for my design this week.


Our Love to Create Challenge Blog received a make-over last week, and it's looks awesome. So make sure you hop on over to the Blog to see our NEW Look, check out the projects the rest of our Designers created, and then share your Fairy Tale or Fantasy projects with us.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Herbal Garden Medium, The Paper Co. Weave Hunter Green, Webster's Page Clean & Simple DP
 ... Ink: Copic Markers and Pebbles Pastel Classic Chalks, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
 ... Other: Want2Scrap Coral Pearls, Nestabilities Circle Dies, Sentiment from TLC Creations

Comments