Sassy Sponsorship ...

Sassy Studio Designs is one of the Sponsors for the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge.

Challenge #1 is Anything Goes


My project features the awesome Boom Box Sassy that was part of the Back to the 80's Release in August. Isn't she super COOL! You can find her in the SSD Store here ... you'll need to scroll down a bit to get to her. 

Boom Box Sassy was colored with my favorite medium ... my trusty Copic Markers. The music background that you see is from a 8-1/2" x 11" Photo quality flyer I received back in July while at a local Music Festival. When I saw what the flyers looked like I just had to grab one for my craft room. The polka dot strips were created with Designer Tape that I added to white cardstock. I had to add a POP of bright colors to my card, and I really love how it draws the eye. I will be adding a sentiment to the top strip once I figure out what that will be.

Today's card was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #192 ...


Make sure you pop over to the 4 Krafty Girls Blog for all of the details on how you can win some Sassy images of your own!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Core-Cards Dark
 ... Ink:  Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Antique Linen & Walnut Stan Distress Ink
 ... Other: Bella Blvd Polka Dot Combo Designer Tape

Comments

Really beautiful colouring! Fantastic card! Thank you so much for entering it into the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge!! Toni-Marie DT xxx
Anonymous said…
Hi Ruzza, gorgeous card, love the images and the design. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx
Shelby said…
Very cool and hip card and love how you've used the tape!

Shelby
Tina Chianna said…
Love it,,, what a great design and love the colouring skills and tones, along with the layout. Thank you so much for joining in with the first ever 4kraftygirlz challenge .. Tina-Maree DT x