YNS Fun Friday Challenge ...

Good morning. I recently announced that I am now Designing for Your Next Stamp's Digital Stamps Line. I don't have a card to share today, but I wanted to share what's happening over at the YNS Blog.

Every month YNS hosts a Challenge ... there is one (1) Challenge per month that starts on the first Friday, which you can play along with as many times as you like. An Inspirational Photo and Sketch are provided for you to work with. Create a project for one or mix it up and combine the two.




Every Friday the DT provides inspiration for you based on the Sketch or Inspirational Photo, or both. So, make sure you hop on over to the YNS Blog for all of the details about this months Challenge.

I'm sure I'll be popping in later this month to share a project I create using some of the YNS Clear Stamps and Dies that I have in my craft room.

The Digital Design Team is gearing up to share the amazing Digital Stamps to be offered. More details will be shared soon.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments