Happy Birthday ...

Good morning! Its my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog! Today I'm sharing a card that I created with the Cute girl in Sunflower Hat!


I colored this beauty with Copic Markers, fussy cut her out and placed her inside the fabric oval frame from Recollections that I embellished with Coral Bling. This birthday card will be mailed to my niece/goddaughter whose birthday is fast approaching!

My design is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch #200 (closed).


We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, AC Marine, Bazzill Orange, Papertry Ink Harvest Gold DP
 - Stamps: Artbymiran Cute Girl in Sunflower Hat, Technique Tuesday Happy Birthday stamp set
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Recollections Embellishments, Want2Scrap Coral Bling

Comments

Granmargaret said…
This is a lovely card Ruza.
Anonymous said…
This is soooo pretty !
Love the framing !!