True Love Always ...

Good morning. I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the lovely Heart Shaped Glasses, one of the Newly Released Digital Stamps created by Miss Rach.




I just love the heart shaped glasses and nose that Miss Rach put on this adorable pup, that I couldn't resist designing a Valentines day card. I printed three copies of the pup, and colored them with my Copic Markers. Once done, I fussy cut the pup (minus a few areas), heart glasses and nose, and the fur under his/her chin ... ran all of the pieces thru my Xyron Sticker Maker and paper-pieced the image back together. This is truly one of my favorite ways to add texture/ dimension to my designs.

How about a closer look at Heart Shaped Glasses ...


My design for today's card was inspired by the current Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #119.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, AC Burgandy, Nikki Sivils "Will He B the 1" DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
 - Other: Nestabilities Oval Dies, Xyron Sticker Maker

Comments

Imke said…
Ohh this is super cute, Ruza !!
Jen Mitchell said…
Fun, fun! This is an absolutely adorable Valentine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
This little pooch just makes me smile! Love your colouring and I too love the heart glasses! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Anonymous said…
This card makes me soooooooo happy!! I love it !!! TFS, xo
Deborah Anton said…
SO cute! He makes me smile!