Whimsy Stamps Digital Release Blog Hop ...

Welcome to the January digital release blog hop!!!!

We have lots of new images to share with you today created by
  

All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300 dpi for high print quality. 
You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project
To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store!

If you arrived from Kelly's Blog then you are in the right place. However, if you just arrived head on over to Michelle's Blog to start at the beginning.

Allow me to introduce you to Yarn Guard by Miss Rach ...

Once I saw the adorable Yarn Guard I just knew I had to have it! See my older sister, Danica, is an avid crocheter and knitter so I had to make her a gift with this image. I created an Easel Frame so that she could pull it out whenever she just wants to Go Crafting as the sign says. The sign is one of many sentiments that comes with the Crafting Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs.

Here is a side view of the Easel Frame ...



Now for a closer look at Yarn Guard ...

Copics: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, R00, R02 (dog); R27, R29, R59, 
YG03, YG17, YG67, G29, Y11, Y21, Y24, #81, E84 (scarf and yarn)

I had an awesome time making this gift for my sister, and once the roads clear up I will be sending this off in the mail.


Remember to to leave comments along the way as there will be 
2 mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner 
from the comments left on their hop posts!

These winners will each win a Whimsy digital image of their choice.

The Grand Prize Winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop,
which is Judith 

This winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice

The hop will run for 1 week and end on Friday 10th January at 12 Noon EST,
when the lucky winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.

The next stop on the Hop is Jackie!

Thank you for hopping along with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Cardboard for base, American Craft Hunter Green, Bazzill Cherry Red & Yellow, Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Wild Honey & Age Mahogany (background), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain (sign)
 - Other: Xyron Sticker Maker, Lifestyle Crafts Card & Photo Easel Die, Exacto Blade, Tomboy Mono Multi Liquid Glue, 1/2" Scor-Tape, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Marie-Anne said…
It's a great gift for your sister, I'm sure she love it.

Marie-Anne
Suzi McKenzie said…
This is so cool, I'm sure your sister will love it, such a bright and cheerful gift.
hugs
Suzi
xxx
bymissrach said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
bymissrach said…
These colors really pop! Thank you, Ruza! :)
miss rach
Margreet said…
Gorgeous card with a funny image! Great coloring and lovely details!
xxx Margreet
Unknown said…
Adorable! And what a perfect sentiment!
Michele I said…
so cute and love the saying
How cool is that! Your sister is going to love it. Hugs, bastelarena
D- said…
What a wonderful gift. She is going to love it.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Di said…
Adorable card. I love the sentiment. Your sister will love it!
Andrea Tully said…
Terrific Card Ruza x
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, Ruza!!! This is adorable & so perfect for a crafty sister!! I'm sure she will LOVE it!!

Congrats on your new DT!!! I am loving this image...!! can't wait to see what's next!!!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy
Patty said…
OMG...love Yarn Guard!! Great coloring...and that sentiment is a hoot!!
Brenda Lee said…
I'm lovin' Yarn Guard! You did an amazing job with the frame. Love the colors you chose. Your sister will love the frame!
Ashley said…
Your sister is going to LOVE this! The image and sentiment are SUPER cute!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
CraftingMum said…
Such a cute card, love it.
louise x
Evas Pyssel said…
Yarn guard-card it couldn´t be more loving to me as I both love cardmaking and crafting with yarn.
//Eva
loulou said…
Wow this is so cute. The yarn guard is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. I bet your sister loves this.
Lisa Petrella said…
This is so super cute! I bet your sister will love it!!! That sentiment is perfect!!!! Stay warm!!!