For You ...

Good morning! Its my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog! Today I'm sharing a card that I created with the lovely Happy Mail!


I colored this beauty with Copic Markers, fussy cut her out and placed her on the mat that I applied Distress Ink to, and layered her on my design. When I first saw Happy Mail she just brought a huge smile to my face, and I knew I wanted to create with her.

My design is based on the DeConstructed Sketch #138.


I just realized that I didn't add the little flag in the upper right hand corner. Hoping my card still qualifies! :o)

I'm also entering today's card into the MarkerPOP Biweekly Challenge #37 ~ Anything Goes.

Challenge #37

We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! We would also love for you to join our  FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Green, A Muse Studio Pistachio, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neopolitan DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink
 - Other: Want2Scrap Finess Swirls Pearls-White, SRM #55008 Think of You Fancy Sticker Sentiments

Comments

Anonymous said…
So gorgeous & I love this sketch !!
The green pops!! :))
Desire Fourie said…
Absolutely gorgeous Ruza and your green colouring is so beautiful. A great take on the sketch too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Very pretty...I love how her hair drapes into the sentiment circle. Gorgeous! xx Becky
Joey said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Joey xx