Whimsy February Challenge ~ Love is in the Air ...

Good morning and Happy Valentines Day to all of you! Today I have a NEW Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge to share with you!

The "Theme" for this months
is 
Love is in the Air!


My card features the lovely Alannah & Snowball by StampArt Design by Kathryne, and one of the sentiment in the Snow Hug Sentiments. Both of these items stamps were released on February 1st. I truly love all things Alannah so I couldn't resist making a "Love is in the Air" card featuring her. Especially since the snow just doesn't want  to leave us in Northern Illinois.

Alannah was colored with my Copic Markers with the addition of some Chalk Pencils, Distress Ink was used for the sky, and Stickles was added to represent the snow. Once I decided on my papers and design, I layered all of the pieces together and popped up the sentiment and hearts I cut out with my Classic Hearts Nestabilities Die.

Head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges for all the details on how to join in the FUN, and check what the other designers created to inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Kraft, Paper Studio Black Heavy Weight, My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky
 - Other: Stickles ~ Icicle & Crystal, Nestabilities Classic Hearts Die (S4-136), 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Diane said…
So adorable and cute!!!! Wonderful coloring with the copics!!!
Desire Fourie said…
Ruza this is just sooo beautiful with the wonderful red colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Polkadoodles said…
Thanks so much for letting the Graph'It team join up with your challenge this week it's been a total blast! Love this project it's so cute! x
CraftygasheadZo said…
REally cute make! It was great to link up with the Whimsy team. Take care Zo xx (Graph It DT)
Unknown said…
Cute make, ,Great fun joining in the whimsy challenge Hugs Susan Graph'it DT xx
Iris Wiechmann said…
This is gorgeous Ruza! It's been so much fun to team up with the Whimsy Digi DT this week!
Hugs,
Iris - from the Graph'It team