Happy Birthday ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning, Spring Break is over for Katie, and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you.

Our Sponsor for this weeks Color Inspired Challenge is ...
Fred, She Said Designs


This gorgeous images is called Lenten Rose - Hellebores, and I truly enjoyed myself while coloring the image. The sentiment is part of the Uplifting Sentiments from Fred, She Said Designs. Once my design was layered on my card I used a ruler and 0.5 Copic Black Multi-Liner to add the border around the card and lines under the sentiment. The last step was to add some Sugar Gumdrops.

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Kraft
 - Ink: Copic Markers
 - Other: YNS Sugar Gumdrops

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful Ruza. Love it
crafty-stamper said…
thank you for the lovely comments on my card,I enjoyed the challenge and thank you for inviting me to GD-love your elegant card,beautiful image and love the border and sugar gumdrops
carol x