Whimsy Stamps March Challenge ...

Good morning! Today I have a NEW Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge to share with you!

The "Theme" for this months
is 
Easter (use bunnies, chicks, etc.)


My card features one of the adorable bunnies in Crissy's Digi's NEW Funny Bunnies Collection this month. It was very hard to choose just one of the adorable bunnies from the collection, but finally I went with Bunny's Bad Hare Day. He is so cute and I had so much fun coloring him with my Copic Markers!

I'm entering today's card into the The Corrosive Challenge # 194 - Animal.

My mojo has been on hiatus lately so I've gone the CAS route! Coloring hasn't been an issue just designing. So make sure you head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges for all the details on how to join in the FUN, and check what the other designers created to inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Lemon Whip, Heidi Swapp Serendipity DP
 - Sentiment Stamps: Lawn Fawn Say Cheese, To; A Muse Studio Essential Greetings
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 - Other: Lawn Fawn Say Cheese Die, YNS Lemon Gumdrops (YNSGD012), Scor-Tape 1/8" & 1/4", 3D Foam Tape 

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Oh so cute. Love the sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Unknown said…
He is so cute. Love him Ruza.