Missing You ...

Good morning and happy Friday. I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the lovely NEW Georgie from the Marika Collins Collection.

When I saw Georgie I knew I just had to put my Copic Markers to work on this lovely. I need a couple more cards to fill up my box for Operation Write Home, and knew that Georgie would be perfect for the them. The sentiment is one of many stamps in the Clearly Simple Sentiments Set.

I only used a portion of Georgie; here is a closer look. 
Copics: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (skin); YR000, YR31, YR14, E09 (hair)
BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18 (pants/flowers/eyes); YR04, YR07, YR09 (shirt/belt/lips)
E30, E33, E35, E37 (guitar)

After coloring Georgie I went looking for a sketch to play along with, and found this one over at Freshly Made Sketches Challenges.

Freshly Made Sketch #136

I flipped the sketch and went landscape with my interpretation of the sketch, and am entering today's card into the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #136.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
**********************************
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Rustic White, AC Cascade, Bazzill Tangerine Blast
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
 - Other: Nestabilities Oval Dies, Studio Calico Dots

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Your coloring is fabulous! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
Jen Brum said…
Great card Ruza! That colouring is amazing! Love the colour choices! So bright! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!