YNS Fun Friday Challenge #12 ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! After many cloudy, chilly, and humdrum days the sun is finally coming out! YAY! Correction ... woke up to a raining yucky day; I hope the sun comes out this afternoon. Just in time for me to go see my son's best friend get married this afternoon. Until then, I'll be sharing a bit of inspiration for this months YNS FUN Friday Challenge #12


I had an amazing time coloring this awesome image called Gardening Fun! I used such a large variety of my Copic Markers to color in this awesome stamp. Once colored Distress Ink was applied for the sky background, and then I layered the image on my background and added some YNS Gumdrops into the mix.

My design is based on the YNS May Sketch shown below.

          

Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!

There are many amazing Digital Stamps available in the YNS Store, and the best part is that they are available for immediate download. While you're there make sure you check out the other products offered by YNS!!!

I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:

 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth,Paper Studio Black Heavy Weight, Webster's Pages Composition & Color DP ~ This Way by Allison Kreft, Scraps
 - Ink: Copic Markes, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink
 - Other: YNS Gumdrops ~ Lemon & Teal

Comments