YNS Fun Friday Challenge #13 ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! I woke up this morning and realized 
that I forgot to write up my post for the 
NEW YNS Fun Friday Challenge 13 that starts today. 


This adorable girl is Mini with a Butterfly. Copic Markers were used to color 
Mini and the Butterfly. Once colored I fussy cut them out and added
 them to my design based on this months Sketch.

Now for the YNS Inspirational Photo's.

          

Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!

I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

 REMINDER ... 
The YNS Spring Cleaning Sale is still going on, and it's the
perfect time to stock up on your favorite YNS products!


Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a marvelous weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, scrap paper
 - Ink: Copic Markers
 - Other: Memory Box Summer Border Die, YNS Blueberry Gum Drops (YNSGD002), Pink Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares

Comments