House of Cards February Challenge ...

Good Morning! Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all of you!

It's the 1st of the month, so I have a new House of Cards challenge to share with you!

For the month of February, we have a Word Cue Challenge for you!

I made two cards to share with you today. Both of my cards feature something NEW to DeNami Designs ... Clear Stamps! I was over the moon excited to see that DeNami has ventured into Clear Stamps and the sets they released are soooo CUTE that I bought all of them! I used the Monster Love Set and Heartfelt Blessings Set for my cards.

Here's my interpretation of the word "Love" ...



Both of these cards were inspired by the Operation Write Home Sketch #246, and were sent off to OWH last week! They are perfect for our soldiers to send home!

Copic Markers were used to color the cute little monsters and hearts, and I paper-pieced some of them to add dimension to my cards.

Make sure you hop on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog for all of the details for entering our Monthly Challenges! I can't wait to see what inspires you this month!

Challenges entered ...
 - Art Impressions Challenge #152 ~ Have a Heart
 - Red Rubber Inspirational Challenge #204 ~ CAS
 - Simply Create Too Challenge #78 ~ Happy Valentine's Day
 - Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge #146 ~ Hearts
 - OWH Sketch #246




I appreciate your stopping by and your comments.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill Chablis, AMS Blueberry
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 - Other: SRM We've Got Your Border #57004, Cuttlebug Love Language Embossing Folder

Comments

Donna Nuce said…
Hi Ruza! Adorable cards and perfect for our troops. Thanks for your support of OWH. Have a great day.
Donna (HOC DT member)
They are so cute! I love them! I'm so honored to be your GDT teamie at HOC this month! Hugs xxx
sue t. said…
They are both so adorable. I can't decide which one I like best!
Cheri Burry said…
These little monsters are super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Art Impressions with our current Challenge "Have a Heart".
Both card are great fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT
Unknown said…
Such cute little fur balls! Love your colour combos.
Lorry :o) xx
Donna said…
These are so fun, such cute images! Like the bright colors on the first one and the cute saying on the second one. Donna HOC DT
Mynn xx said…
OH my goodness, these are both SO DARLING!!!! LOVE the fun little monsters! Super cute! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Monika Reeck said…
Uiiii those critter are soo soo cuuteee
is it critter or Monster hmm but thery are so cute
I love the first one in colorfull Image
I love the second one in soft pink color and sweet ballon heart on monster hand..
sweet and cuutee card Ruza
see you maybe on my DT post..
hugs, Monika (Teammate HOC)
Rosmarie said…
Two gorgeous cards, Ruza! The one with the kitties is so cute and your little monsters make me thinking of my pompom :)
Hugs Rosi
Rosmarie said…
.... and also many thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.
Rosi
Dana Joy said…
Ruza these cards are fabulous. Love your coloring and the layouts of both.

Hugs,
Dana
Totally cute little monsters!!! Thank you for joining us this week at the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs
Unknown said…
Ruza, You did a wonderful job!!! Love the colors and layout. Thanks for sharing!
Barbara Rankin said…
These are so adorable, and sure put a smile on my face. Perfect for OWH! Hugs, Barbara HOC DT
Rocky said…
They are both great cards but the second one is my favourite, it reminds me of Flumps!
~ Kendra ~ said…
beautiful cards!!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!
WOW! Your cards are SO cute!!! Love them! I'm so glad to be part of this talented team! Hugs, Gracie. HOC DT
I love those darling little monsters! Your cards are just wonderful, teamie!
Toni said…
your monsters are so so cute!


Toni
HOC DT Teamie
Lilian said…
Both cards are adorable!
I just realized you're not too far from me! =)
Lilian
HOC DT
Merethe A said…
Nice little bunch of cuties :D
DT HOC teamie Merethe :)