Happy Easter ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.


This adorable bunny driving his car is called Happy Easter Car Circle Sentiment, and is one of the many images released this month at Inky Impressions. Copic Markers were used to color the image, and my design was inspired by Operation Write Home Sketch #250.

Here is a closer look ...


Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - OWH Sketch #250











I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Tropical Teal, MFT Lemon Drop, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
 - Other: YNS Teal Gumdrops

Comments

Lee Mae said…
What an awesome image! Thanks for the link - I will have to get some new digis! Love that bunny in his car and the bright, fun colors of your card.
Sybrina K said…
Ruza,

I'm with Lee Mae -- this image is adorable. And, I love your bright and cheery interpretation of this OWH Sketch.

Thanks so much for playing along with our OWH Sketch Challenge. :)