House of Cards March Challenge ...

Good Morning! Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all of you!

It's the 1st of the month, so I have a new House of Cards challenge to share with you!

For the month of March, we would love to see Enamel Dots on your project!

My nephew's birthday is fast approaching so I made a masculine birthday card for this months challenge.


I pulled out old stamp set from A Muse Studio's called Enjoy the Ride. After stamping the bike, I added some distress ink along the bottom to represent a bike path, and added the sentiments. I added black enamel dots to the center of the bike wheels, and then in the two corners. My design was inspired by the SSW2 Challenge #201.


Make sure you hop on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog for all of the details for entering our Monthly Challenges, and for some FUN Tutorials on how to make your own Enamel Dots! I can't wait to see what inspires you this month!

Challenges entered ...
 - Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge #228 ~ No Coloring
 - Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge #201











I appreciate your stopping by and your comments.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Bazzill Breaker Bay, MME Hattie DP by Stella Rose
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Other: Theresa Collins Urban Market Enamel Dots

Comments

Monika Reeck said…
Hallo Ruza
I loveeee your bike and the distress look under the bike
so great idea
and that argyle stamp or did you use DP I love it
I have one from lawn fawn and I can not stop to use that argly (diamond) stamp for making manly card..
Lovely DT card Ruza
and if you peek at The Male Room Challenge they have a challenge for man make your own background maybe you can join there too or at SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY they theme is MASULINE this is perfect..see on my Blog and you can found the last card I post to they challenge
happy Sunday Ruza
hugs, Monika (HOC DT MEMBER)
Fun card - tricky - hiding those enamel dots!! Perfect male birthday card! Have a great Sunday, teamie and I hope you feel better soon - sending you a big hug!
Merethe A said…
Great male card this and I had to really look for your enameld dots ;D
Dt HOC teamie hugs MeretheA :)
Anonymous said…
I love it, especially the dirt!

Evelyn
Unknown said…
What an awesome masculine birthday card. I have many young boys in my family and this is a great idea. And the patterned paper is ideal. Great job..thanks for sharing.
Unknown said…
Great card Ruza, love the colour combo of the pattern papers.
Lorry :o) xx
Joanna M. said…
Fantastic masculine card for your nephew. I love all the papers you used. Thanks for sharing it with us this week.
~Jo, SSW2-DT
Donna said…
Fabulous masculine card, great color combination! Have a good week! Donna (HOC DT member)
Dana Joy said…
Ruza I love this clean and simple card. That pattern paper is awesome.

Hugs,
Dana
HOC DT member
Judy V said…
Hi Ruza! Great masculine card! Love the bicycle image and color combo! Judy HOC teamie
Toni said…
Truly great masculine card. I love how you added the interest of the dots without making the card girlie!


Toni
HOC DT Teamie
Heide said…
Fantastic guy card, love the color combo and that great bike image. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT
Mynn xx said…
Hi, Ruza! LOVE the masculine feel--that scene is great! The patterned paper is amazing, too! This rocks! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Rocky said…
This is a perfect nephew card, he'll love it. The colours are fab and the dots are great.
What a perfect image for no coloring and a perfect masculine image as well!! I am sure your nephew will love it!! Such beautiful colors and design. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!
anne said…
Brilliant man card, love that argyle paper.
Thanks for joining us this week. Anne SSW2-DT
sue t. said…
I am a sucker for a bike card! Great job on the card and your use of the dots!
Donna Nuce said…
Hi Ruza! Really great masculine card. Have a great day.
Love this card!!! Perfect male design... The recipient will love it too I'm sure!!! Hugs, Gracie / HOC DT
Love this card!!! Perfect male design... The recipient will love it too I'm sure!!! Hugs, Gracie / HOC DT
Barbara Rankin said…
Oh boy, I love this masculine card, and another great use of those dots (on the bike wheels). TFS Hugs, Barbara
Beautiful card! I love the pretty color combination! It's adorable!
Take care,
Michele, HOC teamie
Lilian said…
I love the colors and the design!
Lilian HOC DT