Great Impressions Announcement ...

Good morning again. I'm super excited to announce that I was asked to join the Great Impressions Design Team.


I will be sharing my projects featuring the awesome Great Impressions Stamps every Wednesday here, and over at the Great Impressions Blog.

Here are a couple of projects that I created prior to joining the DT that I wanted to share.


The first card I made was for the May 2015 Monthly Challenge featuring the Potted Flowers (H267).


My second card was created for the House of Cards June Blog Hop/Challenge; Great Impressions was one of the Sponsors. The card features the adorable Puppy Peeking (H267) and coordinating sentiment Peeking In (E865).


There is a Monthly Challenge that goes live the first Sunday of each Month. A new Challenge starts this weekend, and I look forward to sharing my card and seeing your projects.

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I appreciate you stopping by today, and look forward to sharing my projects featuring the Great Impressions Stamps with you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Comments

Patti J said…
Hi Ruza! Congratulations, and welcome to the GI team! I love your work, and am SO looking forward to working with you for the next 6 months! Thanks for popping over to follow me - I'm your newest follower too! Hugs...