If Friends Were Flowers ...


Good Morning and Happy Sunday. Today is the day that I've been waiting for, and hopefully so have you. I'm truly excited to share with you my designs featuring MHK Designs Digital Stamps. This is the first of two posts featuring MHK Designs.


My card features one of the flowers and sentiments that come in the Blossoming Stamp Set. I brought the flower into a word document, copied the image, and then flipped 2 of them. Once I had these in the desired position, I pulled in the sentiment, and hit print.


Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils were used to color the flowers, and distress ink was sponged around the images. Next step was to cut my design down to size, apply distress ink around the edges, layer my design on the yellow mat, and add to my cardbase.

Here's a look at the entire Blossoming Stamp Set ...


Now, we can't have a Release without a Giveaway!



The Giveaway starts today, August 16th and goes thru August 20th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released.

There are a total of 10 Stamp Sets being released, two for each day.

How do I WIN this amazing set you ask?

Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.



If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.

 - Crafting With an Attitude Challenge #6 ~ Anything Goes
 - Inspiration Destination Challenge #46 ~ Anything Goes
 - Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge ~ Garden
 - Time Out Challenge #37 ~ Friendship is Golden

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, MFT Lemon Drop, AMS French Roast
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Comments

sandie said…
My goodness your colouring is outstanding. The richness of the colour really shines through. Thanks for joining us at TO
Peanut said…
Super stunning card, Ruza. The colours are so lush and vibrant.
hugs, Asha
Mynn xx said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Ruza! Your coloring is spectacular--the yellow was the perfect choice! HUGS and THANK YOU for all your hard work, friend! :) Mynn xx
Rebecca said…
Wow your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our warm Summer colours challenge.

Bec
Beverley said…
Stunning card & colouring. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x
Sally Dodger said…
A fantastic card Ruza. I love how you have flipped the sunflowers and your colouring makes them look so realistic. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.
sandie said…
congrats for getting HM at Time Out x