Papertry Ink SAF 2015 Pins + Needles Challenge ...

Time for another project for the Papertry Ink Project Stamp-A-Faire 2015

There are three different Challenges for this theme, and I went with the Stamped + Stitched by Heather Nichols. I decided to choose one of the Go-to-Card Patterns to work with for this challenge.


Here is my interpretation ...


The DP I used is from the Mood Mix DP and the Stamped Stitched Stamp Set came with my Stamp-A-Faire kit. I double stamped the flower in Hibiscus Burst Die Ink, then masked the flowers so I could stamp the stitched square and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. I inked the edges with the Hibiscus Burst Die Ink and added a couple of star bursts to the center design, layered it on black cardstock and added some pearls to the center. I also stamped some stitches and star bursts on the DP.

Here's a closer look at the stamped stitches ...


I went with this challenge since I already entered one for the Stick Pins, and I don't sew on my cards. I love having stitched stamps to work with to create faux stitching.

Challenges entered ...
 - SAF 2015 Pins + Needles Challenge  
 - SAF 2015 Patterns Challenge
 - Crafting When We Can Challenge ~ Blog Party, Anything Goes 

I'll be back later today to share some more projects.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Poppet said…
Great card Ruza, love your use of the faux stitching.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challlenges. :-) xx