Be Amazing ...

Good afternoon. Popping in to share a NEW Magnet that I made with a sweet image I received last month from Paola (the artist) over at My Whimsical Little World's FB Page.

The image is called Be Amazing Whimsy Note. Unfortunately, I didn't find this one in the MWLM Store, but there are quite a few Whimsy Notes that you can choose from.


Copic Markers were used to color the image. Once done I applied Iced Spruce Distress Ink over the whole image, and the added White Pigment Ink to get a Bokeh Effect. I then laid the image onto matching cardstock, and adding strips of Xyron Magnet Tape to the back.


Until next time ... Enjoy!






Comments

cass said…
Great card, Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Hi,

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.
Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown sugar Challenge
paola said…
Love your card! The background is very pretty and I really love the speckle on the cup! :) xx
This is awesome
Thanks for entering the challenge blog, good luck.
Hugs
Marie DT for MWLW
Xxx
Sandy said…
A fabulous magnet, love that saying. Sorry I'm late popping in but thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenges.
Hugs, Sandy