Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.
I printed up the lovely Shamrocks Lili, and colored her up with my Copic Markers. I used a variety of colored and chalk pencils to fill in the background. I decided that this lovely would be perfect for Operation Write Home so I used the "Missing You" sentiment. My design was inspired by the Friday Sketch Challenge #89.
Challenges entered ...
- Friday Sketch Challenge #89
- Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above:
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Bazzill Classic Green, K&Company Berry Sweet DP, MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody DP
- Stamps: Clearly Whimsy Simple Sentiments
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Faber-Castell Pastell Pitt Pencils, Chalk Pencils, Distress Ink (around edge of sentiment)
- Other: MFT In & Out Diag Stitched Rec STAX, EKS 1" Punch, 3D Foam Squares