Thank you for being you ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card inspired by Tuesday Morning Sketch #348 that showcases the  Flower Cart and Being You Sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps.


When I saw that the Flower Cart was recently brought out of retirement for a limited time I knew I just had to have this beauty. I paired it up with the Being You Sentiment. You can never have too many Thank You cards.

I stamped the Flower Cart on Ranger Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink then commenced with watercoloring the image with my Marvy LePlume Markers, pallet, paintbrush and water. Once complete, I added the Coral Panel behind the colored image, and used 3D Foam Tape to adhere it to my background.  


As you can see I stamped my envelope to coordinate with my card. 

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.








Products not listed above: 
 - CutCardStock Basis Coral and Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder, Lawn Fawn Trimmings (Grey Twine)


Comments

Debbie said…
Beautiful card! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love all the white!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This is a lovely card. I'm glad you took advantage and got it when it came out of retirement. Thanks for using our sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Rebecca Wong said…
Love this beautiful card, so peaceful and lovely.Thanks for sharing in The Crafty Addicts Challenge blog, good luck!
Rebecca, DT