Pink Flamingo ...

Good morning ! Today I'm sharing a FUN Summer card featuring Great Impressions Stamps


I couldn't resist getting the new adorable Floating Flamingo to play with. I stamped this beauty with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored her up with my Copic Markers, used my Copic Airbrush around the image and cut her out with my Pierced Square Die. 

Once done I pulled out some FUN Summer DP to create my background, adding the State of Mind Sentiment to the bottom panel which I Airbrushed to match my Floating Flamingo panel. Final step was to layer the Floating Flamingo panel with 3D Foam Tape to my card design.

Until next week ... Enjoy!










Products not listed above:
 - CutCardstock Basis White Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine DP

Comments

Elizabeth Hart said…
How fun is this - perfect way to spend the summer. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
Cazro said…
Oh! Your card made me smile. A great image and the sentiment is so cool. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.