Frolicking Trio ...

Good morning! I created an elegant card for today featuring the beautiful Frolicking Trio (G342).


This is such a beautiful image, and I've had it for a bit. Today was the perfect time to pull it out for my clean and simple card. After stamping the Frolicking Trio I cut it out with my Pierced Rectangle Stax dies and did the same with black and white cardstock, layering it all together. To add a pop of color I applied a bit of blue distress ink around the image, added a Butterfly die over the butterfly in the image, and add some pearls in the center.


Challenges entered:
 - Stamping Sensations April Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Robin said…
This is gorgeous! I love the silhouettes and the stacked black & white! Hugs, Robin
brenda said…
A very elegant creation but with a real fun hint with those three little ones, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations April challenge.

B x
Sally H said…
A lovely CAS creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!
fusiafscrapping said…
Thanks for inspiring us with such beautifully layered design!
Shari M said…
Very pretty Ruza. Love the whole effect of it.